This is the 4th time I’ve eaten pizza this week. I love it! These tortilla pizzas are a healthier alternative if, like me, pizza is your life.
As ever, they are super simple and ready to eat in no time at all!
You will need:
- Torilla wraps, I use wholemeal.
- Passata for the base
- Mozzarella , plus any other cheese you fancy.
- Whatever toppings you’d like: spinach leaves, sweetcorn, olives, tomatoes, pesto, sweet chilli sauce, chorizo… the list is endless.
- Seasoning and Italian Herbs
(One pizza/wrap would be perfect for lunch or a light dinner, if you are really hungry then make 2 or 3 or 500!).
What to do:
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
- Place your tortilla wraps in the oven for approx 5 mins to crispen- this makes them a far sturdier foundation on which to put tonnes of toppings.
- Remove the wraps once they have become a little firmer but leave the oven on! Spoon on approx 2-3 table spoons of passata, using the back of the spoon to smooth the sauce out evenly.
- Tear your mozzarella and distribute it evenly across the pizza.
- Add whatever toppings your heart desires.
- Sprinkle over your herbs and seasoning to taste.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, or until the cheese is golden.
So for some reason, of which I’m currently not sure, I have decided to sign up to the Cardiff Half Marathon! There are still spaces left if you fancy the challenge.
I have never been to Cardiff and am hoping I can smash the 2 hour mark… those 33 seconds are grating on me. I look forward to training again with my bestie Eloise and can’t wait to share some Mendip running spots with you after I move!
Exams are looming so good luck to anyone revising!
Header: Monkey World, Dorset 2017